Search for project inside Structure

MichaelK April 29, 2014

I have a structure with about 20 issues in it. All of these tasks are from a single project. I now need to add issues from another project, but anything I type in the search bar returns "No issues found." For example, if I do a JQL search for "project=mgd," which is a project that has over 100 issues, it returns "No issues found" and there is no option for searching outside of the structure. If I perform the same search but for the project that is already part of the structure, I see results for tasks within and without the structure.

Performing a text search for "the" gives the same results.

Is there something limiting access to only one project?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Hi Michael,

Please check that the project whose issues you want to add is enabled for Structure, see Selecting Structure-enabled projects for details.

Robert

MichaelK April 29, 2014

Of course. Every project that is referenced needs to have it enabled. Thank you.

Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

You're very welcome Michael! Glad to help.

Suggest an answer