Search for issues

Ivan Andreev September 8, 2015

Hello,

When I click on "Search for issues" from Issues tab then initially all the issues that I have rights to see appeared automatically but as there are thousands of issues then the initial refresh of the page is slow.

Is it possible when a user click on Search for issues to have by default empty page and then based on the criteria that he use to have the list with issues ?

2 answers

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

I don't think you can "easily" redirect the search to return an empty result set. What you could do is limit the number of  issues that will be displayed in your profile settings–> Preferences–> page size. That will reduce loading time but the setting will be permanent.

Cheers

Christian

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2015

Hi Ivan,

I believe this is the default behavior of JIRA since even the JIRA from support.atlassian.com behaves the same. probably some customization might help, however I've not been able to find a way to accomplish that, so I'll keep this question open for others to participate and help as well with their thoughts.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer