Search filtering in Issue Navigator malfunctioning

Steven Jones March 8, 2013

I'm trying to filter my search in issue manager on certain legacy users I need to re-assign their issues to current users. I can see them in an issue list, but when I try to filter on their name, the search drop down Assignee button doesn't find them. The only choices I'm given are Current User and Unassigned. I have Admin rights in this instance.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven Jones March 12, 2013

Turns out I was looking for the fullname, rather than their user name. Once I did that, the search showed the user's full name and let me select them.

0 votes
Steven Jones March 8, 2013

The search filter was looking for their assigned user name, not the name as it displayed in the Issues List. Once I put the guy's username in the search box, it found him.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2013

Those legacy users, do they still have the "Assign" permission? I am guessing not? You will still see them on ticket but won't be able to assign to them if they dont have the permission.

Suggest an answer