Search by Issue Key

Hi there,

We are trying to search issues by key on calendar's log work, and it is working only by summary. Is it a bug, or the plug-in will not search by key anymore?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Gustavo,

That's a bug. Will be fixed till Wednesday, May 18.

Thank you for reporting!

Hi Gustavo,

Pushed the fix. Actually it's more work-around than fix since it's caused by unpredictable behavior of the IssuePicker Rest API described here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-314. I call it bug, Altassian calls it expected behavior smile.

Please update me if it works for you.

Hi Volodymyr,

I saw that for some projects, the query is working normaly, but for others, doesn't work.

Can do nothing for this since for cloud I can not develop custom REST to return suggestions and Atlassian is not willing to fix what they consider as not a bug.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

128 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you