Search Filter

Deleted user September 30, 2014

When searching under the "Assignee" Option and prompted to type in a user's name, no matches are being returned even though the user is in the system and has been assigned tickets. Does something need to be updated within the admin side of things?

please help.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

Hi Emily,

I encourage you to take a look over this article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Mentions+and+Autocomplete+are+not+working+in+JIRA+OnDemand

Please let us know if this helped you. smile

Cheers!

Deleted user September 30, 2014

Hi Elisa, 

You article helped me and I was able to resolve the issue.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Emily 

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

Sure thing, Emily. Hope you have a good one! :)

1 vote
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

Do you have the permission to see the issues? Do you know in which project the user was or is assignee: Can you see the project? 

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

Hi Emily, it seems more likely to be an index issue, have you tried to reindex your JIRA instance?

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events