Scrolling in Agile Wallboard-Gadget doesn't work in JIRA 8.0.2

Dieter Guthmann April 1, 2019

We've recently updated from JIRA 7.5 to JIRA 8.0.2 and we are using the "Agile Walldboard-Gadget" in some of our dashboards.

Since the update the Wallboard is only displaying the upper part of the board and on the right is a scrollbar - but the scrollbar doesn't work in Firefox. Only with InternetExplorer 11 the agile board can be scrolled.

Are other users also experiencing those problems? Is there another dashboard-gadget we can use?

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2019

Hello Dieter,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I ran through some testing on your reported scroll issues within Firefox and Agile wallboard dashboards and found Firefox does not allow scrolling. To confirm this is the same issue you’re seeing, does it look as follows?

Items cut off within Firefox:

image.png

Items visible within Chrome:

image.png

Once you verify this is, in fact, the issue at hand I will submit a bug request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Dieter Guthmann April 4, 2019

Hello Stephen,

yes, that seems to be the same bug that is happening to me.

Rgds

Dieter

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2019

Hello Dieter,

Thank you for confirming our findings! I have created a bug request for this issue you found and assigned yourself as the reporter. The bug request may be found at JSWSERVER-19983.

Thank you very much for finding this issue and taking the time to report it!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
ozuiank June 25, 2019

Experiencing the same issue here. Please fix, the recommended solution to use Chrome is not acceptable.

Dieter Guthmann June 25, 2019

Then please vote for Issue JSWSERVER-19983 in Atlassians JIRA...

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer