Scriptrunner only for server license

Annette G. February 2, 2016

We are finalizing our JIRA business case, but management has decided to switch from server licensing to Cloud.

For our research we so far have used Scriptrunner from Adaptavist and were quite happy with it - though only using the basics so far, like the automatic actions which are default in the add-in.

Now that we need to focus on Cloud, it seems that Scriptrunner is no longer an option. What alternatives do we have for our set up? We need to automatically assign, empty the assignment and fill in values in fields automatically.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

You might want to hang on a bit.  We're working on Script Runner for Cloud.  See https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/35773526

0 votes
Annette G. February 3, 2016

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the answer. Do you have any idea what sort of timeframe we're talking about? Is it a matter of weeks or months, or is this still only on the drawing table?

Still need to look for work-arounds on some of the basics... depending on timeframe, they will have to be semi-permanent.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

I don't actually know, I don't work with the product team as much as I should!  If you ping Mark McCormack (the product owner), he's got a mailing list of interested people and possibly an ETA.  He can also talk over some of the differences (Connect and Type-2 addons are very different beasties).  Should be on mmccormack at adaptavist dot com

Suggest an answer