Scriptrunner not working to copy a project

Monica Sanchez November 9, 2015

5 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

> Because the JQL functions related to Agile only work for the 6.7.7 and above and that is also true of Copy Project That's true but this is a bug in the case of CopyProject... it should just not offer to copy the board if the version of JA is too low: please watch https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/projects/GRV/issues/GRV-828.

0 votes
Deleted user November 11, 2015

Thanks for the hint with Agile. I deactivated nearly everything related to Agile, as it is now integrated part of JIRA 7 and I do not want to use it. After reactivating everything the script went nearly fine. Thanks by now!

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

Hi Cristian, I suppose the same questions apply to you as well. Which versions of JIRA Agile you use ? Because the JQL functions related to Agile only work for the 6.7.7 and above and that is also true of Copy Project.

0 votes
Deleted user November 11, 2015

Same problem here. Using JIRA 7 that includes Agile. When Checking with Firebug it shows an error: "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://10.131.94.17/jira/rest/scriptrunner/latest/canned/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.admin.CopyProject/params"; Checking this link directly I get this error: HTTP Status 405 - Method Not Allowed type Status report message Method Not Allowed description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource.

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2015

Hi Monica, I can see from your tags you use jira agile, can I ask you which version and if you use copy project to copy agile boards ? It would help a lot if you could paste any log errors and of course the script runner version you use.

Suggest an answer