Scriptrunner clone issue NoClassDefFoundError

Svenn Salvesen December 12, 2019

Update:

I've found a pattern.
Each time I try to edit a Scriptrunner post function in a workflow, this error appears.
Then I have to delete the entire post function setup in the workflow and register it all over again with the change.
After re-creating the post function setup everything works fine again.

I'm not sure if this bug is related to Jira or Scriptrunner... but it's clearly a bug in either of the two. How to correctly report this bug?

Original description:

I have added a post function to a jira transition triggering Scriptrunner CloneIssue function.

It used to work just perfect, but suddenly I started getting some strange errors. I have no idea why it refers to servicedesk suddenly:

2019-12-12 10:49:27,160 ERROR [workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction]: Script function failed on issue: WIB-2384, actionId: 91, file: null
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/servicedesk/api/NoSuchEntityException
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.AbstractCloneIssue.execute(AbstractCloneIssue.groovy:191)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CopyIssueWithAttachments.super$4$execute(CopyIssueWithAttachments.groovy)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CopyIssueWithAttachments.execute(CopyIssueWithAttachments.groovy:25)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CloneIssue.super$5$execute(CloneIssue.groovy)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CloneIssue.execute(CloneIssue.groovy:132)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CloneIssue$execute.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.conditions.CustomScriptCondition$execute.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript.execute(AbstractWorkflowCannedScript.groovy:17)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript$execute.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript$execute.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction$_run_closure1.doCall(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy:93)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction$_run_closure1.doCall(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.diag.DiagnosticsManagerImpl$DiagnosticsExecutionHandlerImpl.execute(DiagnosticsManagerImpl.groovy:325)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.diag.DiagnosticsExecutionHandler$execute$3.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.run(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy:86)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.NoSuchEntityException not found by com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner [279]
	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1639)
	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$200(BundleWiringImpl.java:80)
	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:2053)
	... 15 more  

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew Clark
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

This should be fixed from scriptrunner version 5.6.9

The bug report is here

Regards

Matthew

Suggest an answer