Scriptrunner and Sprint events

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2018

Hi, is it already possible to create Scriptrunner scripts for Sprint Events? I find some info stating it is not possible (yet), but this info seem to be outdated. What is actual state ?

If it is possible, can you tell what version of Jira and scriptrunner is required ?

If it is not (yet) possible, does anyone (:-)) have an idea when this is planned ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2018

I just checked ScriptRunner 5.3.7 and I found Sprint events there. I guess they are available from ScriptRunner 5.2.2. But I am not 100% sure.

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2018

Hi, thanks for the info. I indeed found some example in the most recent scriptrunner documentation.

But I am searching now for some hours for the Jira SOFTWARE (Agile-greenhopper) API documentation (the java API, NOT the REST API). It seems one of the best secrets of Atlassian ? I found references to 6.x or earlier versions documentation (when Agile was still an add-on), but nothing more recent. Neither  on the developers pages: all kinds of API but nothing about Jira Software...

Someone any idea where to find it ?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2018

Same here. I did not need much the API yet. But I can remember I spent about 30 mins on trying to find any documentation on the API and I was not able to do it. I guess it is  TOP secret info :)

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2018

Hi, ok, thanks for the info. I will launch a request to the Atlassian support desk and add a reference here when I get an answer.:-)

Suggest an answer