Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Scriptrunner Field Validator - NO OPTIONS

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a field validator during a workflow transition, and when i go to validators, i have the option "Field(s) required validator [ScriptRunner] " but when i try to add a field, is not appearing, not only that field, none of the fields i have are not appearing... is this a bug or what?

Scriptrunner-problem.png

I'm running the latest version of Scriptrunner, cuz i just updated it.

I need help, thanks

3 answers

Is there any update on this?

Hi @Heimbrock_ Morgan K-CTR _FAA_ did you check the answer from @Tye Joe Wai ? You need to have the field available on the transition screen...

Hey there @Albert , just wanted to confirm, do you have any screens associated with the transition where you are trying to add the validator?

As per this documentation , it will only show fields that are associated with the screen shown during the transition, so this may be the reason why nothing is showing up when you try it.

Hi @Albert did you try to start writing in the field? It quite often uses autocomplete function, so you need to write something.

Yes, still nothing happens...

Same problem for me

Can you share your exact ScriptRUnner / Jira version?

Like Delp_ Elijah likes this

Jira: 

version 8.18.2#818002-sha1:53055e5

Scriptrunner:

version 6.33.0

Ok, I just tested it on Jira 8.18.0 and SR 6.39.0 and you are right, it does not work. I created bug to Adaptavist...

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/SRJSUP-22394

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you