Scripted JQL - Issue ordering by date of comment from a specific user

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2014

Hi everybody,

i am using Scripted JQL functions for searching issues commented by a specific user.

issueFunction in commented("by test after -7d")

Is it possible to get the results ordered by date of comment from the user i use in JQL?

I have tried some things without luck.

Thanx

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2014

No easy way that I can think of. You could add a script field that returns the date of last comment (don't put on any screens) and order by that, but seems like overkill.

Or perhaps that function should by default return them in that order, although I don't know if jira's default ordering will override that.

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2014

Thanks Jamie!

Suggest an answer