ScriptRunner for JIRA Data Center?

j June 23, 2015

Is it still incompatible with JIRA Data Center?

1 answer

1 vote
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

No, it is not yet compatible with JIRA DC.

Now that we have released ScriptRunner for Stash, we can focus on ScriptRunner for JIRA and that means we are working on JIRA Data Center compatibility now.

I don't have a date yet, but I can say weeks rather than months all going well.

Chuck Vanderwist August 20, 2015

Any Update? We're moving to DC late this year but I need to pull the e-brake on this purchase if we can't use ScriptRunner..

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

Sorry Charles, I thought I answered all of the Atlassian Answer questions related to this. Yes, we have a DC compatible version now. It will be available in Version 4.0 of ScriptRunner for JIRA. Please note: it will be a paid Add-on as of version 4.0 which will be released in very early September 2015. There is an Adaptavist blog post outlining the details available here: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/continuing-to-develop-scriptrunner-for-jira/

Scott Faire-Cooper June 12, 2017

Now that Jira DC has been out for a few years, is ScriptRunner now compatible to use with DC?

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2017

Hi Scott,

Yes, as promised in my response way back in August of 2015 we followed up with version 4.x of ScriptRunner which was compatible with JIRA Data Center. If you choose the "Server" version in the Marketplace Listing it states "Data Center" too.

All versions 4.x since August 2015 have been compatible with DC too.

Cheers, Mark.

Scott Faire-Cooper June 13, 2017

Thanks

Suggest an answer