ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud soon ?

Ghislain Lambert February 2, 2016

Hi, 

I'd like to know if ScriptRunner will be available soon in JIRA Cloud ?

Without this plugin, I'm not able to find subtask with some criterions on the parent issue.

Here's the plugin : ScriptRunner for JIRA

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/support

Regards,

Ghislain Lambert

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2016

Hi Ghislain,

Thanks for letting us know about your interest in ScriptRunner for JIRA - Cloud version. Adaptavist are working on a Cloud version but we don't yet have a clear date we can commit to.

I can add you to my distribution list of those I keep informed of progress if you'd like?

Perhaps you can contact me through my Adaptavist email address or let me know yours and I'll keep you updated?

regards,

Mark

2 votes
Jon Mort [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2016

Just an update to say we launched ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/cloud/overview

0 votes
Ghislain Lambert February 2, 2016

Hi Mark,

What's your email address ? I can't find ...

Yes please add me to the distribution list.

Regards,

Ghislain

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2016

Hi Ghislain,

I was trying to avoid spammers :o). My email address is my initial and then surname (so mmccormack) @adaptavist.com.

Donncha Daly March 23, 2016

I would very much like to know your plans for this as well. We are thinking of moving to JIRA Cloud but we use ScriptRunner in a few places

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2016

Feel free to email me so I can add you to my email distribution list with news.

Naresh Agrawal March 13, 2020

Hi is Script runner now available for cloud version of JIRA? if yes how to enable it?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2020

Hi Naresh,

Yes, it has been available since about September 2016. You can go to the ScriptRunner Atlassian Marketplace Listing  and simply try it free (for 30 days) or buy it there.

Or you can go directly through Adaptavist by filling out an enquiry form.

Cheers, Mark.

Suggest an answer