ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud soon ?

Hi, 

I'd like to know if ScriptRunner will be available soon in JIRA Cloud ?

Without this plugin, I'm not able to find subtask with some criterions on the parent issue.

Here's the plugin : ScriptRunner for JIRA

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/support

Regards,

Ghislain Lambert

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Ghislain,

Thanks for letting us know about your interest in ScriptRunner for JIRA - Cloud version. Adaptavist are working on a Cloud version but we don't yet have a clear date we can commit to.

I can add you to my distribution list of those I keep informed of progress if you'd like?

Perhaps you can contact me through my Adaptavist email address or let me know yours and I'll keep you updated?

regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

What's your email address ? I can't find ...

Yes please add me to the distribution list.

Regards,

Ghislain

Hi Ghislain,

I was trying to avoid spammers :o). My email address is my initial and then surname (so mmccormack) @adaptavist.com.

I would very much like to know your plans for this as well. We are thinking of moving to JIRA Cloud but we use ScriptRunner in a few places

Feel free to email me so I can add you to my email distribution list with news.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

121 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you