ScriptRunner Escalation Service not running (but working when previewed)

Atlassian Team Leader August 24, 2015

I have configured an Escalation Service with Script Runner, but the service is not executed in backgroup. In configuration, if I click on the "Run Now" button it works well, so configuration is fine, but when I save, it's not executed anymore. I found nothing in the logs.

The JQL query I'm using has another addon function ( issue in rejectedForApprovalStatus() ), but I've tried also with a simpler query and it's not working either.

I'm using JIRA 6.1.7 and Script Runner 2.1.16.

I've found another question for the same topic ( https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9866899/script-runner-escalation-service-only-works-when-previewed ) but much older.

I've noticed that in the JIRA services page, for the com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.EscalationService:job service, the "Properties" column is empty, while in another installation it has:

com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.EscalationService:job
com.atlassian.sal.jira.scheduling.JiraPluginSchedulerService
  • pluginJobName: com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.EscalationService:job
  • repeatInterval: 60000
  • initiallyFired: true

Can it cause the problem?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2015

Hi David,

Could you change the interval to 1 ( 1 mins) and enable debug log for more details ?

May be you have Edit the services and update it thats why you are seeing Property field as blank.

Go to Manage Addon --> Disable script runner and Enable it again. It should bring back your properties fields and it may fix your issue as well. 

Taha

Suggest an answer