ScriptListener - Send Custom Email based on CF value

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2015

I am trying to get an email sent out when I have a certain field value that is selected as Yes. Each time I test this I get either an error message or that the condition was false. My question is do I need to use the Custom Fields actual name (First Last Approval) or the actual value number. I get an error when I use the actual name and I get condition was false when using the value number.

cfValues['SomeCustomField'] == 'Some Value'

3 answers

0 votes
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2015

Hi Bryan,

Try cfValues['SomeCustomField'].value == 'Some Value'

See here for more info: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/318424

0 votes
Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2015

It is radio buttons.

0 votes
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2015

What kind of field is your custom field? It is necessary to know that in order to help with the script

Suggest an answer