Script workflow function

Tshepo February 25, 2013

Good-day, i have a script which works perfectly on a specified field but i want it to trigger with the associated issue number, this is the script i use:

((cfValues['Policy Number'] ?: 0) as Integer) >= 0

when i modify it this way it doesnt work:

((cfValues['Policy Number'] ?: 0) as Integer) >= 0.getValue(issue))

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

OnDemand is the hosted service for Atlassian tools. You have used wrong tags in your question.

Your condition has syntax errors, you can try the condition tester provided by the script runner plugin.

Tshepo February 25, 2013

Mizan, the script i used "((cfValues['Policy Number'] ?: 0) as Integer) >= 0" works perfectly but only thing i need help with is do i modify it to get the issue key?

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

You should expiriment with the condition tester ,

The condition should be something like

if(issue.key='TST-123'){((cfValues['Policy Number'] ?: 0) as Integer) >= 0}

The above is not tested

Tshepo February 27, 2013

I think what i need to do is customise email content becasue thats the out put i want. The condition is the way i did it?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2013

1. How are you running this script?

2. How are you doing it on OnDemand?

Tshepo February 25, 2013

1. I am running it on workflow transitions "Script Post function"

2. Just add cript post function on a transition so that when policy number field is entered a vaule of moore than 0 it should fire an email which it does but i want it to include the ticket asscociated with it.

tx

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2013

What "script post function"?

How are you doing this in OnDemand? The scripting plugins I've used are not available on OnDemand.

Suggest an answer