It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Script Runner for JIRA Data Center

Lukáš Maruniak Sep 22, 2014

Hi, I've got question directly to Jamie. 

We are using heavily Script Runner plugin and want to move to JIRA Data Center. 

Therefore I would like to know, whether it will be supported for Data Center, and if yes, then when. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA Sep 22, 2014

Yes and no. I have done some testing in the pre-release versions and not had problems. Whether it works is generally to do with the code you have written.

I will write something longer at some point, and yes, I will do proper certification before too long.

Priit Parmann Oct 02, 2014

We are also planning to use it on JIRA Data Center, so this compatibility would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Priit

Lukáš Maruniak Oct 15, 2014

Hi, I wish I could :). Can you allow to vote for this issue also for anonymous users ?

JamieA Oct 16, 2014

Are you having problems signing up? Don't tell me this has started again...

Lukáš Maruniak Oct 20, 2014

Everything's fine now, my bad :). Is there any progress ?

Jose Acosta Feb 10, 2015

We are now planning our JDC deployment. Is there any update or ETA for Script Runner certification?

0 votes
Darin LaFramboise Atlassian Team Feb 01, 2019

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing subtasks for breaking down work in next-gen projects

Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...

3,967 views 20 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you