Script Runner- built in script error

Sravan Kumar July 20, 2017

Hello Team,

I am getting an error while trying to use a built in script "Copy Project" in script runner.

The below is the error:

Error

E:\Applications\Program%20Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\actions.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)

java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\Applications\Program%20Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\actions.xml (The system cannot find the path specified) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.admin.CopyProject.doValidate(CopyProject.groovy:280)

Any ideas to what needs to be done to fix this?

TIA!!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

Hello, 

What versions of ScriptRunner and JIRA are you using?

Regards,

Jenna

Sravan Kumar July 21, 2017

Script Runner: 5.0.11

Jira: 7.3

Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2017

I believe you're expiriencing this issue. A fix for the bug was relseased with version 5.0.14, so I would recommend updating your ScriptRunner version as soon as possible. 

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Regards,

Jenna

Suggest an answer