Script Runner built in Script error

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2014

I am trying to use the Script Listeners to create a listener to send an email but I cannot get it to be created.

In the JIRA log I get this:

2014-11-18 17:53:45,074 ajp-bio-8009-exec-12 ERROR 1073x238740x1 rsbntx  /rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/listeners/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.SendCustomEmail [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit 'bundle://153.0:0/com/onresolve/scriptrunner/canned/jira/workflow/postfunctions/SendCustomEmail.groovy' Bundle is uninstalled BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit 'bundle://153.0:0/com/onresolve/scriptrunner/canned/jira/workflow/postfunctions/SendCustomEmail.groovy' Bundle is uninstalled

I have another Scripted Listener that I've had for awhile now and it works fine so not sure why I can't add this one.

All parts of the add-on are enabled.

I did try removing my condition and still couldn't create it, everything else I entered didn't use Fields of any kind.

This is with JIRA 6.3.7 and Script Runner 3.0.6.

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2014

I should have thought of that. That did the trick. Thanks.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2014

Can you try disabling and enabling the add-on? I don't really understand why that has happened.

Suggest an answer