Script Runner: When I want to add a simple condition, the plug-in seems to be blocked.

Dominik Mueller December 4, 2017

Capture.PNGScript Runner: When I want to add a simple condition, the plug-in seems to be blocked. The ADD button does not react

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2017

Which version of JIRA  and Script runner Plugin are you using?

Did you try to disable/enable to plugin from the add-ons section

Dominik Mueller February 27, 2018

Hi, thank you for you reply, ideed I didn't run a compatible version script runner. After a reinstall it worked fine.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2018

Good to know it fixed, please accept/upvote answer if it worked for you. Thanks!

Dominik Mueller March 8, 2018

Can you as well help me on this one?

I'm using script runner and I need to update checkboxes value according to another checkboxes value to keep them in sync.

Example:

Checkboxes Field Name: "Requested instance"

possible values: "A", "B", "C"

If A is true, B need to be set to true automatically and vice versa.

Thank you :-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2018

I'd suggest asking that as a new question - it's nothing to do with the content of this question.

Suggest an answer