Script Runner: Want to install more canned scripts, cannot locate directory.

Peter Geiger October 29, 2013

We have created some nice groovy scripts that use the canned interface that Jamie Echlin so nicely provided.

However, our install path for those scripts which should be:

<jira>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/com/onresolve/jira/groovy/

Does not exist on our server. When I go to see where my currently installed scripts are executing from they are executing from:

Loaded from: bundle://146.0:1/com/onresolve/jira/groovy/canned/admin/ConditionTester.groovy

I cannot locate this bundle location either. I am sure that this is some sort of change with the latest upgrade of JIRA (6.0.6).

We've found scriptrunner to be useful in the past, and the only thing that will make it more useful is installing our own scripts... if we can figure out where to put them.

So ultimately: advice on where we can put canned scripts for Script Runner (groovy-runner) under JIRA 6.0.6 and have them picked up by the plugin would be greatly appreciated.

I am spending my single Karma on this question.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2013

You should just create the directory that you've spotted is not there currently. It should exist up to the "onresolve" bit anyway.

The bundle:// url is the designation given to resources in OSGi plugins. When you create the directory you mention and put stuff there, the "loaded from" url will be file://...

Suggest an answer