Script Runner - Post Function Custom Email on Issue Creation is not firing

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

Any ideas? I have the custom email post function at the bottom of the list and the email displays correctly when previewing... it just doesn't seem to be firing.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

Figured it it was me... I had the following in my subject: $summary

It should have been: $issue.summary

0 votes
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

I don't have access to the logs of this particular instance, but I have a blank condition. The issue is being created normally.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

Is there a condition? Is the issue being created normally, ie through the web UI? Any errors in the logs?

Suggest an answer