Script Runner Plugin: Error occur when click icon "Added after sprint start" in an Agile board

zhen zhang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

Does anyone have idea on below issue? thanks in advance!

Error occur when click icon "Added after sprint start" in an Agile board. Steps to recreate:
1. Access a scrum board named "Copy of test scrum board-JD". Its configuration is to query data in SANDDEFAULT project only.

2. Create one ticket in Sprintk7.
3. Click the icon as attachment "Added after sprint start error.png"

click_icon_Added_after_sprint_start_in_an_Agil.png
4. Found the error as the attachment "Error message for Added after sprint start.png"

Error_occur_when_click_icon_Added_after_sprint_start_in_an_Agil.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
zhen zhang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2015

Hi @Felipe Kraemer, 

much thanks for your suggestion. I found one way to disable this button in the Script Runner official guideline, below are the steps.

Disable the  "Added after sprint start" in an Agile board":

JIRA-->Administator–>Manage Add ons -->Script Runner -->expand "89 of 89 modules enabled" --> disable the module "Scripted JQL Function - addedAfterSprintStart (scripted-jql-function-addedAfterSprintStart)"

0 votes
Jeyaprakash Sethuram November 12, 2015

Hi @zhen zhang @Felipe Kraemer,

I have tried with the similar option, but the icon is still visible. Have you done anything else to disable it? Please help me to achieve the same.

Thanks & regards,

Jeyaprakash S

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2015

Hi @zhen zhang,

Please note that the ScriptRunner plugin is supported by Adaptavist, so your best option is to contact them directly.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer