Script Runner Disabled but impacting on other things in Workflows

Ritu Garg March 29, 2016

I have disabled the script runner plugin but it impact on workflow transaction for condition bases.

I am using 'Only users in group AAAA can execute this transition.' in our workflow that is the part of '

JIRA Suite Utilities' plugin.

I also tried to delete plugin caches of JIRA (.osgi-plugins' and the '.bundled-plugins') still it is impacting on our existing workflows.

Please suggest any solution.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
amit raj March 29, 2016

To exactly know which workflow transition is using a Plugin conditions. I do it like this-

from cog icon- >issues->workflows choose the workflow from the list and click on view, this leads you to view workflow screen.

now click on export and choose "as workflow", click next. now you can see which plugin conditions are being used in next page.

Plugin conditions removed from this transition:
- Script Condition (Script Runner)
- User Is In Any Groups (JIRA Suite Utilities)

Ritu Garg March 29, 2016

Thanks Amit,

I tried as you suggested but there is not script runner related line found.

My problem has been solved now by remove all the custom scripts conditions from workflow. Now it starts working as expected.

amit raj March 29, 2016

ok , glad to hear that. you are welcome.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

It would not impact any other functions, but if you are using its workflow functions you can't just disable it, you need to remove the functions too. This is the same for all plugins.

Suggest an answer