'Script Name' field is missing for Custom Script at new Script Runner version

Volodymyr Vasyliev June 30, 2015

Hi Jamie!

Since the last update, there is no field 'Script Name' when you add a custom script.

Is it possible to get this field back (like it was before)?

WFs updated with previous version of script runner do have this field, but they load for some time now

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

It might doesn't look like a big issue, but naming scripts were a great deal, when you have many of them in the wf

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2015

I agree, thanks for the screenshots. https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-743

Thanks Jamie! Btw, your plugin rocks so hard, that we're going far beyond Jira limits with it! I'm sure if you turn it into commercial later for reasonable price - everyone will have it installed :)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

Thanks! ;-)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2015

thanks for reporting, will be fixed in 3.1.4.

0 votes

Sure, 

this is how 'old' scripts are shown (with their names):NoScriptName2.png

And this is how new script and script fields are shown:

NoScriptName1.png

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2015

Hi there... can you post a screenshot so I'm sure what you mean? thanks

Suggest an answer