Screen configured in a workflow does not apply to new Issue

Baybars Kumbasar December 10, 2015

Hello,

For JIRA Service Desk:

• I have one Issue type (I)
  • Request Type (R) which uses issue type "I"
  • Issue type "I" is configured to use workflow "W" which has a screen "S" configured for it's initial "Create" action.

The problem I'm having is, when I try to create a new ticket, I see a complete different screen, not the "S" screen I've configured for that workflow. Any idea why this is happening? Is there something else I need to change? 

Note: I am logged in as an administrator. And this "answers" do not allow me to post/comment more than once a day, which is extremely frustrating. 

Thanks,

Baybars 

7 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2015

It has everything to do with it - you get different screens if you're a user - that's what the service desk is for.

0 votes
Baybars Kumbasar December 15, 2015

This has nothing to do with that sorry.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2015

Right. The customers see different screens to agents. Try it as a non-priviliged user.

0 votes
Baybars Kumbasar December 14, 2015

Yes the account is a user, an agent, and the project lead for the project.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2015

Ok, but that doesn't really matter here - is this admin account also a JIRA user and/or an Agent?

0 votes
Baybars Kumbasar December 11, 2015

" I am logged in as an administrator"

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2015

Are you logged in as a "customer" or as a "Jira user / Agent"?

Suggest an answer