Scheduled Jobs are Failing

Cody Scott July 25, 2017

In System -> Scheduler details 

There is an exclamation mark next to 

CompatibilityPluginScheduler.JobRunnerKey.com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.scheduler.DvcsScheduler

and

com.thepluginpeople.jira.emq:PurgeAuditHistory

When I expand them it just says 

Job runner key 'com.thepluginpeople.jira.emq:PurgeAuditHistory' is not registered

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2017

Hey - are you still using these addons? If yes ask the addon vendors what to do - if not ignore it or delete the jobs. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Cody Scott July 27, 2017

Which Add-ons?

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2017

Some dvcs integration and jemh I guess - you can see by the class names they come from addons ;) 

Cody Scott July 27, 2017

The JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin comes with JIRA now I believe.

I don't have an Add-on called Purge Audit History, maybe it is old, how can I uninstall it? It does not show up on the Manage add-ons page.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

2nd should be Enterprise email queue for JIRA. 1st might be a relict from before incorporating the addon into the core - if you want to make that sure feel free to ask the Atlassian support. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Cody Scott July 27, 2017

Unfortunetly we only have the cheap license that no longer has support. 

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

Well should not crash your system if you just ignore it ;) 

Cody Scott July 27, 2017

How do you delete the jobs?

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

There should be a delete button next to each job as shown here https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/automating-jira-application-backups-802592966.html

Cheers 

Christoph 

Cody Scott July 28, 2017

I do have JIRA hooked up to Bitbucket. How can I verify that the DVCS job is not needed?

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2017

I am quite sure DVCS is another thing - you can just copy out the configuration from the job so that you could set it up again if it was really needed (what I don't think will happen). 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Cody Scott July 28, 2017

How do I get the configuration? It is not listed in the Add-ons page.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2017

It is on the page I posted before, the service configuration page. Where you found the scheduled jobs. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Suggest an answer