Scheduled Jobs are Failing

In System -> Scheduler details 

There is an exclamation mark next to 

CompatibilityPluginScheduler.JobRunnerKey.com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.scheduler.DvcsScheduler

and

com.thepluginpeople.jira.emq:PurgeAuditHistory

When I expand them it just says 

Job runner key 'com.thepluginpeople.jira.emq:PurgeAuditHistory' is not registered

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Christoph Thomas Community Champion Jul 27, 2017

Hey - are you still using these addons? If yes ask the addon vendors what to do - if not ignore it or delete the jobs. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Some dvcs integration and jemh I guess - you can see by the class names they come from addons ;) 

The JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin comes with JIRA now I believe.

I don't have an Add-on called Purge Audit History, maybe it is old, how can I uninstall it? It does not show up on the Manage add-ons page.

2nd should be Enterprise email queue for JIRA. 1st might be a relict from before incorporating the addon into the core - if you want to make that sure feel free to ask the Atlassian support. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Unfortunetly we only have the cheap license that no longer has support. 

Well should not crash your system if you just ignore it ;) 

How do you delete the jobs?

There should be a delete button next to each job as shown here https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/automating-jira-application-backups-802592966.html

Cheers 

Christoph 

I do have JIRA hooked up to Bitbucket. How can I verify that the DVCS job is not needed?

Christoph Thomas Community Champion Jul 28, 2017

I am quite sure DVCS is another thing - you can just copy out the configuration from the job so that you could set it up again if it was really needed (what I don't think will happen). 

Cheers 

Christoph 

How do I get the configuration? It is not listed in the Add-ons page.

Christoph Thomas Community Champion Jul 28, 2017

It is on the page I posted before, the service configuration page. Where you found the scheduled jobs. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,323 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot