Say hello to JIRA Agile

Davet September 15, 2013

The "Say hello to JIRA Agile " popup on the download page takes you to the link even when clicking on what turns out to be a mock "X"

Now there is a marketing department that won't take no for an answer.

Fortunately the "X" factor on this page does work

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

yes it is correct, even i also face same behaviour,

you can check here

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2013

Hey there, Rambanam.

I checked for Atlassian Answers. Didn't have issues with that one. But the link that you gave me, I believe we have a problem there. It links us to the following link instead of closing it:

Warm regards,

Danial

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

yes you are correct!!

i am also not seen any problem with atlassian answers.

i seen the problem on the page which i have given link

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2013

Hey there, Rambanam.

The issue has been reported internally and hopefully it will be fixed pretty soon. :)

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
September 17, 2013

Hey there, Davet.

Which Say Hello to JIRA Agile pop-up are you referring to? Is it the one in Atlassian Answers itself or somewhere else? Can you also please explain what you mean that the marketing departmnet won't take no for an answer?

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer