Satisfaction Survey

Fitz Admin October 7, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Collecting customer satisfaction (CSAT) feedback

What actual field triggers the satisfaction survey?  This article says when the issue is resolved but it doesn't define what that means?  I have a Closed status when a ticket is finished and that is when I want to trigger the survey.  Is the Article saying I need to use the "Resolved" status?  Again, it doesn't define how to "resolve issue".

1 answer

1 vote
Nhi Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2016

Hi,

The satisfaction survey of a ticket will be sent out to the reporter after the resolution field of that ticket is set.

Sairam Yeturi July 20, 2017

Hi Nhi

Would this mean - we may have to set the resolution as done / resolved. I have a situation where i want to send reminders for completing feedback, however i dont know how to add the feedback link - any pointers?

Nhi Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2017

Hello Sairam,

Yes, the resolution field has to be changed from empty (Unresolved) to another value (E.g. done, resolved, declined...) so the satifaction survey can be sent out.

Individual feedback link has a unique token. It'd be generated when it is sent out via a notification. So with the current implementation, you can not have a general link to give feedback for a ticket. The only thing you can do here is to inspect the link from the surtifaction survey section in the notification and save it on your calendar - but it might not be an effective way.

Mohsen Hafiz June 14, 2018

I have a similar issue except that when I mark the ticket as resolved, it never includes the survey in the email that it sends to the customer letting them know the ticket was resolved.

From what I've read the survey is included in that same notification email. The email goes out but it doesn't include the survey, and yes the survey is turned on in the settings, and the assignee is not blank, and not the same person as the reporter.

EM November 7, 2019

My issue is that I don't want to send a satisfaction survey for a another DONE status and with a post function which changes the resolution field to empty (Unresolved).   JIRA service desk still sends the CSAT.

Suggest an answer