Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Salesforce and Jira integrations

Hi there

I am looking into integrating Salesforce and Jira. We currently using a Zapier automation rule. I have also seen ServiceRocket's Salesforce Connector for Jira - I am wondering if there is a free bi-diractional app or connector that can be used for this purpose? We do not want to increase costs so wondering if anyone here knows ...

Thank you

2 answers

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

Here is the answer to your question, I hope it helps!

Experience the Most Flexible, Easiest, and Securest Way to Integrate Salesforce and Jira, Sinergify—a Salesforce® & Jira Connector. The Connector Integrate standard and custom Salesforce objects with Jira to strengthen cross-functional collaboration and deliver top-notch customer experience.

It covers the feature like : Salesforce Native and Lightning Ready, Bidirectional Synchronization, Advanced Search, and more...

Thanks

Shubham

Hi Yatish,

Aidin here from the Product Team @ ServiceRocket. If you have concerns about the pricing of our app, we are more than happy to have a conversation with you and we may be able to help you out. If you are interested, please reach out to us via our support portal.

Best,

Aidin

Thanks for the reply, Aiden.

I think the main reason is to not pay for an integration when we are paying for 2 systems already :)

They main thing we would like to do is:

- link a Salesforce case to SD or Software issue on JIra

- have a bidirectional comments and status check between the 2

It seems that the Service Rocket add on  does do that with a bit more that we dont currently require

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you