Salesforce Service Cloud integration with JIRA cloud

Anyone have experience with integrating JIRA in Atlassian Cloud with Salesforce Service Cloud? Best practices? Gotchas?
Thanks! 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Tim,

I have no experience with this integration, but have you had a chance to take a look at this add-on? It is pre installed on your Cloud instance, however you need to contact the vendor in case of interest to purchase it:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.salesforce.salesforce-connector-plugin#cloud

I think this will be helpful.

Cheers

Thanks, yes I saw this plus the one from zAgile in the Marketplace. We'll evaluate.

@Tim Buntel @Tim Buntel Did you end up integrating Salesforce Service Cloud with JIRA cloud? We are migrating over to Salesforce Service cloud as well so was wondering which tool/add-on did you end up using?

Thanks! 

@Manoj Bhatia did you ever get this connection going? We are in the process of moving from Zendesk to Salesforce Service cloud and were curious how your experience was.

Any help would be great!

-Bryant

Hi Tim, 

Yes we have implemneted the same for one of our client 

Please have a look the Success Story for Salesforce Service Cloud integration with JIRA 

Download the Case Study: http://www.osscube.com/case-study/improving-customer-experience-with-an-integrated-system/ 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

155 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you