Salesforce Service Cloud integration with JIRA cloud

Tim Buntel July 17, 2015

Anyone have experience with integrating JIRA in Atlassian Cloud with Salesforce Service Cloud? Best practices? Gotchas?
Thanks! 

5 answers

0 votes
Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 18, 2019

Hey @Tim Buntel1/ Manoj / @Hayley Barber / @Bryant Strozinsky 

If you are still looking for a solution, ServiceRocket has been providing an extensive suite of products that provide integration for Salesforce and Atlassian ecosystem products over the past 9 years.

Here is a list of them:

On top of that ServiceRocket can help you to plan, migrate and even customize a solution for you. Just reach out via chat and we can help you out.

Best,

Aidin

0 votes
Shubham Gupta July 2, 2019

Hi Tim,

If you are still looking out for the best way to integrate your salesforce service cloud and jira, You must try - Sinergify - A Salesforce Jira Connector.

I hope it helps!

0 votes
Rahul Singh July 7, 2017

Hi Tim, 

Yes we have implemneted the same for one of our client 

Please have a look the Success Story for Salesforce Service Cloud integration with JIRA 

Download the Case Study: http://www.osscube.com/case-study/improving-customer-experience-with-an-integrated-system/ 

0 votes
Manoj Bhatia January 10, 2017

@Tim Buntel @Tim Buntel Did you end up integrating Salesforce Service Cloud with JIRA cloud? We are migrating over to Salesforce Service cloud as well so was wondering which tool/add-on did you end up using?

Thanks! 

Bryant Strozinsky August 7, 2018

@Manoj Bhatia did you ever get this connection going? We are in the process of moving from Zendesk to Salesforce Service cloud and were curious how your experience was.

Any help would be great!

-Bryant

Hayley Barber December 18, 2019

Hey, we're also moving from Zendesk to service cloud and are looking for a jira integration, how did you get on?

Like Shubham Gupta likes this
Shubham Gupta December 18, 2019

Hi Hayler,

Go with this: Moving to Salesforce Service Cloud from Zendesk Guide by Grazitti Interactive.

Grazitti Interactive has been associated with the Salesforce for several years and enjoys a reputable partnership. In fact, for several years, we have been an Associated Cloud Alliance Partner.

And for Jira Integration with salesforce, you can check this " Sinergify - a Salesforce Jira Connector, Powered by Grazitti Interactive. 

I hope it will help you.

0 votes
Thiago Zandona
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Hey Tim,

I have no experience with this integration, but have you had a chance to take a look at this add-on? It is pre installed on your Cloud instance, however you need to contact the vendor in case of interest to purchase it:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.salesforce.salesforce-connector-plugin#cloud

I think this will be helpful.

Cheers

Tim Buntel July 17, 2015

Thanks, yes I saw this plus the one from zAgile in the Marketplace. We'll evaluate.

Suggest an answer