@Jobin Kuruvilla @Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group]
We are evaluating go2groups sales-force plugin. we need below details at very high level is there any one who can help us.
1) Pre-requisite - JIRA and Sales force.
2) Plugin need to install in JIRA only ? or is there any configuration need to update in sales force.
3) We have blocked Rest API it has to go through internal pool, Can you please share list of Rest API methods called from Salesforce to JIRA and vica versa - creating issues / updating / editing issue / View issue.
4) also need Rest api while updating or viewing issue in salesforce from Jira.
5) salesforce to jira mapping steps.
6) how to map jira user in sales-force.
Items 1 and 2 are covered in the F.A.Q. at https://doc.go2group.com/display/CRMPJ4/06.+CRM+FAQ#id-06.CRMFAQ-q7
For items 3 and 4 I will have to refer you to the Salesforce SOAP API documentation. The Go2Group CRM plugin does not use REST. Note that there are no incoming connections from the CRM server to your JIRA server. The only network connections needed are a SOAP connection from JIRA to your CRM server and regular HTTP or HTTPS connections from a CRM user's browser to your JIRA server.
Item 5: All field mappings between CRM and JIRA are controlled in JIRA from the plugin's "JIRA/CRM Field Mappings" setup screen.
Item 6: User accounts in Salesforce are matched to JIRA user accounts using email addresses. Just pass the email address from CRM to those JIRA fields that contain JIRA user accounts.
I'll be happy to provide further assistance, just email me at wwestmoreland at go2group dot com.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot