STRUCTURE: Progress By Status Empty

Dennis Syvongsa January 6, 2022

Hi All,

For some reason when I create my structure and I have the progress be created by status the progress bar disappears. Anyone have this issue?

image (1).pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hello @Dennis Syvongsa 

David from ALM Works here.  I responded in our support ticket as well, but wanted to post here so anyone else who may come across this issue can find the solution!

With Team Managed Projects, Statuses are not handled Globally. They are unique to each individual project.

When adding a progress column to a structure that pulls in issues from Team Managed projects, it is necessary to add the statuses from that project. It will be easy to identify which ones you should be adding as we have included the project names in parenthesis beside them (screenshot below).

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 3.28.37 PM.png

Please let me know if this helps, or if you have any additional questions!

Best Regards,
David Niro
www.almworks.com

Wow I feel dumb thank you so much that worked!

David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Please don't!  I submitted a bug the first time I ran into it as well!!

You are very welcome, I am happy that it worked :)!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes

Was able to mimic the issue with other team-based projects. Does anyone know if this is an issue/bug with Structure and Team-Based Projects vs Company-Based Projects

Suggest an answer