SQL exception/error when creating Scrum/Kanban boards

Glenn Edwards February 24, 2014

I'm running into an issue when creating Scrum or Kanban boards in JIRA 5.2.10 w/GreenHopper 6.2.2 when attempting create a Scrum or Kanban board. Oddly enough this only occurs in instances running against Oracle and not the MySQL instance (we're in the middle of switching to Oracle). The SQL Exception is being thrown soon as "Create" is clicked. I've checked the knowledgebase, and while there are similar issues nothing is quite the same as what I'm seeing occur. Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. The main error from the atlassian-greenhopper.log (not the full stack trace) is below:

2014-02-21 11:04:02, 503 http-bio-8001-exec-14 ERROR xxxxxxx 664x136x1 wrbiu xxx.xx.xxx.xx /rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidview/create/presets [web.rapid.view.

RapidViewResource] Unable to complete GreenHopper REST method
com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Acive Objects library:
Database:
- name:Oracle
- version:Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, Real Application Clusters, Automatic Storage Management, OLAP and Data Mining Options
- minor version:2
- major version:11
Driver:
- name:Oracle JDBC driver
- version:11.2.0.1.0

java.sql.SQLIntegrityContraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (JIRA.SYS_C0014175) violated

Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique contraint (JIRA.SYS_C0014175) violated

1 answer

0 votes
Tracy Comstock February 24, 2015

Did you ever get an answer to this question?  I'm seeing this error now as well with JIRA 6.3.15 and Agile 6.6.0

Suggest an answer