SLA to be dynamically populated from a custom date field

Mohini P May 12, 2014

Hi JIRA team,

Is it possible to keep a SLA on hold if a particular custome date field, lets say "Customer CALL back DATE" is set ?

Currently customers ask us to come back after say a week. In that case SLA should be on hold for that issue. Thus, I need a condition in SLA which will check if "Customer CALL back DATE" is set then hold SLA till that date.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Mohini

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Hi Mohini,

Time to SLA Plugin has additional parameter option for SLAs. You can define an SLA according to not only by priority and states, but also any criteria that you can add (e.g any custom field's value)

Please see http://tuncaysenturk.com/timetosla.htmlfor detailed information.

Tuncay Senturk

Mohini P May 13, 2014

Is there any freeware? i am using ondemand version.

Also aren't all these features available by default? What I need is, SLA is to be set according to a custom field. The condition might be simple default one.. but if a custom date field is set then the SLA will be = that date field.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

As far as I understand, you want to define a custom field which will keep SLA, and on any transition you want to change it according to another custom field.

If these changes can be restricted with a workflow transition, you can use workflow post function to set SLA field by the custom field's value.

Mohini P May 20, 2014

cool. thank you :)

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2015

Hi,

in plugin Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk there are some SLA operation and there is postfunction updating SLA to value from due date or some other date picker custom field.

I hope I've help you.

Suggest an answer