SLA timeformat is AM/PM only

Martin Kirk June 23, 2022

I'm using Danish ISO datetime format for JIRA and our whole organisation is set to use ISO format. 

But JIRA Service Project is displaying SLA time to action in AM/PM format regardless !?

2 answers

0 votes
Ward DIJKHUIS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

@Martin Kirk I also ran into this issue, as we are using 24h time format in The Netherlands as well.

Support has created a feature request for this issue. Please vote/watch the issue to make sure it gets more traction: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-11674

@Benjamin Paton if I am correct, you were the responsible product manager for releasing the new SLA display back in december. Could you please let us know if this is already on your radar and if something will be done about this in the near future? Seems like a very straightforward feature to have for such an international product. ;)

Martin Kirk August 9, 2022

Thanks .. i hope this feature request gets fixed faster than the ones i found from 2013 regarding Label filtering 😅

Like Ward DIJKHUIS likes this
0 votes
Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 3, 2022

Hi, @Martin Kirk 

I would recommend you to install an SLA plugin that displays the time format you need. 

For example, you can try SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, which displays the time in the format you use in your location. 

Also, this add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m here to answer them or help you with its settings.

Regards,
Olha

Martin Kirk July 12, 2022

This really isn't the correct answer.

JIRA is supposed to work without having to pay for yet another extension. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events