SLA rule setting violated cancel ticket

Rodrigo Xavier April 23, 2021

Good afternoon friends.

Please, I would like some help. I am setting up an automation in my project, but it is giving an error where I did not discover the solution.
I configured the approval SLA for 3 working days (73 hours), after that time the ticket must be canceled and an email sent to the rapporteur.
The rule is executed, the email is sent but the ticket is not canceled, it presents the following message.

Transition the item
No transition found for the user. Make sure that the rule actor has permission (including item security levels) to view the item and make transitions.
HD-27450

Complete step;

Action data:
Item condition
     The following items were approved:
         HD-27450
Item condition
      The following items were approved:
          HD-27450
Transition the item
No transition found for the user. Make sure that the rule actor has permission (including item security levels) to view the item and make transitions.
          HD-27450
Comment on item
      Comment added to item
          Hi {{reporter.displayName}} This is a comment test. Your call is being canceled.
Send email
     Email sent.
         HD-27450

1 answer

0 votes
Juan Manuel Ibarra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

Hi Rodrigo!!

Due to the error that is seen, the transition selected in your rule cannot be executed since the actor user does not have the necessary permissions to execute with the user that triggers the rule. You need to verify that this transition does not have a condition or validation that is preventing the execution

Rodrigo Xavier April 26, 2021

Hello my friend, thank you for your return.
That's right, he says there is no permission.
I send a print of how this is my automation.

Capturar.JPG

Suggest an answer