Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

SLA results are not updated, even though the ticket reached SLA goals until click regenerate button

Edited

Dear all.

I set the SLA goal as “enters In_progress status” like the attached file.

But, sometimes(about 50%), when I update the status “In progress”, the SLA is not updated and the elased time, and remaining time keep increasing as you see in the attached file.

I don’t want to click “regenerate SLA” or “SLA existing ..”, because I don’t want to cause heavy load everytime I get the reports or exporting SLA data.

I need SLA result to be updated in real time when I update the status of the Jira Issue .

FYI, I tried “Asychronous update”, but to fail.

RegardsNotinGroup_conditon_0517.jpgmaintenance response SLA_0517.jpgmaintenance resolution SLA_0517.jpgSLA panel_0517.jpgSLA panel setting_0517.jpgSLA goal set up_0517.jpgPanel question_0517.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk Community Leader May 24, 2022

Hi @이의석 

If you recalculate/regenerate SLA data, do you see accurate results for those issues?

Probably, we will need details.

Could you please raise a ticket here the support team will respond shortly.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 23, 2022

@이의석 Looks like you are using the time to SLA app.  Usually, the information does not update because the server is lacking resources.  I would suggest reaching out to the app vendor and getting support through them since they might be aware of the issue or have seen it before.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211843/time-to-sla?hosting=server&tab=support

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you