SLA breached reports

Винни Старк January 29, 2015

Hello guys,

We are using the Service Desk plugin atm and everything is great except for one thing: the reports available (by day and by week) feature only cases that were resolved (i.e. the 'stop' condition was fulfilled). If my engineers have any cases that are still being worked on (i.e. SLA was breached yesterday, but the case is still open today and the clock is still ticking), such cases will not show up in yesterday's chart.

I, however, am interested in knowing just when exactly the SLAs were breached regardless of whether the timer is still ticking or not. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a way to accomplish my goals with the tools available.

Does anyone know a workaround? Maybe some other plugin will help?

TY in advance.

2 answers

1 vote
jon-paul cameron January 29, 2015

Hi - we're using dashboards to monitor SLA breaches - so setting up a view for the Agents to show any tickets, with the JQL reading ""Time to resolution" = breached()". Doesn't matter if the ticket is open or Resolved, this will list off all tickets in the queues which has breached.

Any help?

Jp

0 votes
Marcel Nick July 12, 2017

We calculate based on each SLA cycles that have been breached which gives a better picture for analysis.

Plugin link 

Suggest an answer