SLA based on working day of the month

Michał Herman December 20, 2017

I have very precise requirement regarding to SLA: If issue is created in first 5 working days of the month, then SLA is X hours. Otherwise it's Y hours.

I created custom calendar and added Holidays. Can it be used to generated SLA rule as stated above?

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Hello,

You should add two Goals for your SLA

1. created > startOfMonth() AND created < startOfMonth(1w) 

2. created > startOfMonth(1w) 

Michał Herman December 20, 2017

Hello,

But doesn't it work for first  week and not first 5 working days? What if there are some holidays (for example 1st and 3rd day of month are holiday) and 5th working day is on second week of the month?

Also - This works only on current month. Consider following: for issues on first days of the month we got 12h, on rest 20h.

On 1st November we get an issue. It is resolved in 16 h, so it's overdue. When I generate report on 1st December regarding issues closed after SLA will this issue show? It's now not in first week on the current month.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Develop your own Jql function by writing a plugin or using Adaptivist ScriptRunner

Suggest an answer