SLA Recalculation bar never disappears

Jordan Paris July 28, 2017

We are working on going live with JIRA Service Desk, and we decided to add a pause on "Status: Waiting for customer" to the Time to Resolution SLA. I noticed after 30 minutes at least, that the progress bar under SLAs still says it is about to recalculate open issues, and never goes away. I even tried to return the SLAs back to normal.

We only have 1 issue in the queue, and it's a change issue, which this SLA does not apply to.

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

Hi @toddler 

Using SLA Time and Report (created by my team) you can expand and collapse SLA time data at any time you need. This app allows set and track SLAs for issues from JSM, Jira Core, and Software.

2021-10-20_12-15-19.jpg2021-10-20_12-17-21.jpg

Regards

Zoryana

SaaSJet team

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

@toddler 

Jira Servicedesk  = Jira Service Management = JSM

This app allows setting and monitoring SLAs for tickets from Jira Servicedesk (JSM).

It`s just one of the alternative solutions.

Heiko Gerlach October 20, 2021

Ah, got it. Is it using own timers and fields or does it relay on Jira SM Spaß? Br Toddler 

0 votes
Randal Jew October 11, 2018

I'm running into the same issue with the SLA status bar not going away.  Did you ever figure this out?

Suggest an answer