SLA Overview tab: There is no SLA activity yet

Britton Powers November 18, 2015

We have Service Desk configured for a project. The issues show the Time to Resolution information correctly. But the "SLA Overview" tab always says "There is no SLA activity yet" no matter if the issue is overdue or not. What should be here?

1 answer

0 votes
Britton Powers December 3, 2015

For anyone else... here is what I found: The "SLA Overview" tab was not created by JIRA Service Desk. It was created by the JIRA Enhancer Plugin (which is also installed in this particular JIRA). No SLA's are currently defined in the JIRA Enhancer Plugin, so the tab displays "There is no SLA activity yet" on every single issue.

That tab is visible to everyone by default, but can be permissioned to show to only a certain group, or hidden from everyone, in the configuration area for that JIRA Enhancer Plugin.

Carmen Bullock June 5, 2018

I am having this same issue. It was working one day and stopped working the next. It is not working on any of my instances located on different servers. I looked at the permissions and it did not make a difference. Do you have any other suggestions or have documentation I can refer to?

Suggest an answer