Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

1 answer

0 votes

This looks like you've made some customisations to the email in Jira (it's nowhere near a standard layout)

How have you done this?  It is the root of the problem - the ei8n line looks like it's totally wrong (for a start, it seems to be looking at the issue key, not the field)

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ I am unaware of it. How to overcome

Start with a look at the customisation you have made to the emails.

Depends on where you've done the customiation (different types of project do it differently), but you can get there by going to project settings.

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ Not able to find it if any specific document pls provide..

We can't tell you where you have customised your emails!  We cannot know what you have done!

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ we are not done any customization to mails. If it is done by one of our jira admin, I am asking where these customization are actually occurs....

You have customised the emails.  But, as English can be vague, I should point out that when I say "you", I mean your organisation, not you or your team personally.

It is something your admins have done, I can't tell you where they have customised it.  You need to get them to look at the email settings they have configured and correct the settings.  It could be an automation, an email channel, or even a velocity template in the installation.

Suggest an answer