S

Geethanjali S J July 19, 2022
  1. IMG_20220719_212516__01.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

This looks like you've made some customisations to the email in Jira (it's nowhere near a standard layout)

How have you done this?  It is the root of the problem - the ei8n line looks like it's totally wrong (for a start, it seems to be looking at the issue key, not the field)

Sudheer Kumar July 19, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- How to resolve

Geethanjali S J July 19, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I am unaware of it. How to overcome

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

Start with a look at the customisation you have made to the emails.

Sudheer Kumar July 24, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- where to see?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2022

Depends on where you've done the customiation (different types of project do it differently), but you can get there by going to project settings.

Sudheer Kumar July 25, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Not able to find it if any specific document pls provide..

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

We can't tell you where you have customised your emails!  We cannot know what you have done!

Sudheer Kumar July 27, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- we are not done any customization to mails. If it is done by one of our jira admin, I am asking where these customization are actually occurs....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

You have customised the emails.  But, as English can be vague, I should point out that when I say "you", I mean your organisation, not you or your team personally.

It is something your admins have done, I can't tell you where they have customised it.  You need to get them to look at the email settings they have configured and correct the settings.  It could be an automation, an email channel, or even a velocity template in the installation.

Suggest an answer