Run groovy scriptas a service (global transition)

SABVARX April 8, 2015

Hi, 

I have a script that should transition issues returned by a JQL query. The transition that should be performed is a GLOBAL transition (workflowTransitionUtil.setAction (201)  ).

Actually the script works well in the Script runner interface, executing this global transition on the issues.

But it don't run when I put it in Service. When I put another (non global) transition, it also works well as a Service. 

How can I get the global transition running as a Service? 

Thanks for support! 

3 answers

0 votes
SABVARX April 8, 2015

Could solve the issue by removing conditions from the global workflow transition. I had the conditions: Status not open/closed. But I can remove this conditions and cover this by adapting the JQL query in the script: "AND NOT status in (Open, Closed)". I still use the "hide transition" condition which is working fine :-) (Actually I cannot explain why the conditions mentioned above made problems when I put the script as a service (but not when running the script through the script interface))... Thanks anyway!

0 votes
SABVARX April 8, 2015

Hi Jamie, thanks a lot for answering that fast! We are using JIRA 6.3.13 and ScriptRunner version 3.0.7. Actually performed a ScriptRunner upgrade to 3.0.12 now, but still the same issue. Any idea? Thanks, Sabrina

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

What version? I remember fixing some issue like this a while ago.

Suggest an answer