Run Jelly script periodically

Anand Unadkat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to create issue periodically every 5 mins. I have a jelly script which works fine, however when I create a service, it asks me for input file and output file. Can anyone pleae help me with what I should include in these sections?

Thanks in advance.

Anand

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2013

Hey Anand,

If the input and the output files are in the server, you should specify the path for your server rather than your PC path.

Cheers,

0 votes
Anand Unadkat
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

Also if it is a file, I have my file in the server, does that mean I use my server path rather than PC path i.e C:\\?

Suggest an answer