Roman numerals in time sheet report gadget

Marek Rasovsky August 18, 2014

Hello,
after last update of Jira and Time sheet report plugin, I dont see roman numerals (pic1), but text with czech language (i have czech translation of Jira). It wouldnt be a problem but, when I click on details, then on change date and then I select start date, it is in roman numerals (pic2) and searching shows results only from actual week. When I manually change start date on 1/Srp/14, the results are from whole month. Is there a possibility to change month to a roman numerals?
Thanks for your response.

M. Rasovsky, Brno, Czech Rep.

9 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2014

I can not reproduce it with 6.3.4 either, but as workaround, could you please try setting date picker format to use month number instead of short name?

Please see JIRA documentation for details, and use the following:

jira.date.picker.java.format: d/MM/yy
jira.date.picker.javascript.format: %e/%m/%y

Thank you.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2014

I've just realised, you may need to change date.time properties too. Otherwise, adding worklog via Log Work page opend from Timesheet gadget is broken in the similar manner. Use the following:

jira.date.time.picker.java.format: dd/MM/yy hh:mm
jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format: %e/%m/%y %H:%M

Thank you.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2014

Great, but I've just realised, you may need to change date.time properties too. Otherwise, adding worklog via Log Work page opend from Timesheet gadget is broken in the similar manner. Use the following:

jira.date.time.picker.java.format: dd/MM/yy hh:mm
jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format: %e/%m/%y %H:%M

Thank you.

0 votes
Marek Rasovsky August 19, 2014

It works. Thanks a lot for your help :-)

0 votes

6.3.4; I upgraded Jira today from version 6.3.1. Until this action, there was no problem

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2014

Well, I've just tried with JIRA 6.1 and don't see any problem. What's your JIRA version exactly?

0 votes

I try it. In english is everything OK. Month changed to Aug and in searchning too. When I put it back on czech language, the problem is back.

0 votes

Whitch reset do you have on mind? Whole JIra?

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2014

No, in top-right corner, click you avatar, then Profile, there you can change your Languate in Preferences section, try chaning to some Default or English, then back to what you may need.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2014

Hi Marek,

Could you please try if resetting locale in your JIRA User profile will help?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer