Does anyone else have this issue? If I add an estimate to a single role only, the Remaining and Estimate fields on the issue panel on the backlog display correctly, and the correct Original Time Estimate value is set in the grey rounded rectangle on the agile board and backlog.
Most of the time if I add further estimates for an additional 1 or 2 roles, the totalling no longer works. Sometimes by fiddling with it (taking hours off, putting them on again) I can get them to reappear for a while, but I have not figured out what is going on.
role based estimates not totalling.png
Hi, I believe I am on JIRA 6.4 with v1.3.8 of the add-on - however the issue is still occurring. It seems to be very repeatable now, it happens not when logging work but when altering estimates manually via Edit issue. It fixes itself every time when you just go into Edit Issue immediately and click Update.
However this still leaves you with what looks like icicles on the burndown chart.
Sorry for the trouble. The bug should be fixed now. The latest version being :
Please let us know if the problem persists or if you have any further query.
The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events